.

How To: Make a Glittering Lightscape





How To: Make a Glittering Lightscape
For the first two images we have an instructions below.The rest of the photos are just an amazing ideas how to create your own light.
What you’ll need:
One stretched canvas – I used a 22×28 and found it at Michael’s for $14 (on sale)
Acrylic paint (Your choice of color) – I fell in love with Martha Stewart’s “Poodle Skirt Pink” at Michael’s for $2 each. I bought two and used a bottle and a half. I was very excited when I had some left over to use for a future project.
Paint roller – to apply paint on the canvas. I didn’t have one handy so I bought a small one that came with a plastic, reusable, paint tray at Home Depot for $2.
One 100-bulb Christmas light strand – I went to get mine at Michael’s a few days after Christmas for $2.70.
An awl – to poke holes in the canvas for the lights to go through. I didn’t have one nor wanted to pay the money, so I used a small, very sharp knife. It worked just as well.